Matthew C. Ng
- An investment banker and business entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience.
- Strong record of accomplishment in capital raising with on the ground experience in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
- Exceptional abilities in developing an international business from concepts, financing, operation, stock exchange listing and eventual trade sale.
- Founder of Et-china.com International Holdings Limited and was the CEO and President of the group, which became the second largest tour operator company in China.
- Great understanding of Chinese business practice and the evolution and direction of business and investment trend.
Board of Directors
- After completing a PhD in Organisational Psychology (specialising in Mergers and Acquisitions, University of Queensland, Australia), Agatha went on to start successful private construction, development and consultancy companies.
- With over 12 years experience, Agatha is a passionate leader with a track record of successfully leading companies to high growth and performance.
- Agatha is in charge of the commercial, technical and organisational interests the company and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
Executive Director – Technical
- Gheorghe has over 35 years experience in Fluid Engineering, Engineering in Manufacturing, Process Engineering (water), plant & equipment design, and new technology development.
- Gheorghe has been engaged as an advisor on various water issues by reputable organisations and Government agencies including the CSIRO, Water Corporation of Western Australia, WA Department of Water and Energy Resources Australia Ltd.
- For the last decade, Gheorghe has lead a team of researchers and engineers to refine the Advanced Catalytic Oxidation processes in water treatment system design and equipment. This has lead to unprecedented leaps in cost benefits, robustness and overall capabilities.
- With the development of the HYDROXON™ process, Gheorghe continues to be at the forefront of water treatment technology and sustainable solutions.
David Wong Tung
- David has 32 years’ experience as a lawyer, independent company director, business developer and entrepreneur.
- Specialist expertise in extractive industries and resources in New Zealand and the Pacific.
- Significant businesses developed include Auckland Council joint venture property investment and development, SOE purchase from Samoan government, finance and money exchange company, international trading, large scale export of primary produce, contract wine purchase, branding and export, gold mining, extractive minerals and landfill investments.
- Founding Member and Commissioner of the New Zealand and Samoa Trade and Investment Commission, a Pasifika Leadership Foundation Trustee and has mentored a range of New Zealand and Samoan based businesses.
- Honourary Special Projects Advisor to the Prime Minister of Samoa. David holds both a Bachelor of Laws and an Executive MBA from the University of Auckland.
- Professional memberships include: Auckland District Law Society, NZ Law Society, Member Institute of Directors (MInstD) (NZ). Admitted as Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand and the Supreme Court of Samoa. Friends Panel -Auckland District Law Society. Member of the Samoan Chamber of Commerce. Honorary Special Projects Advisor to the Prime Minister of Samoa. Former Business Mentor New Zealand and Samoa.
Executive Director – Operations
- Wes has over 20 years experience in industrial services, construction and wastewater management industries.
- His previous roles include Managing Director of Steamit Group and Executive Director of publicly listed Transpacific Industries.
- Wes drives Infinite Water’s operations in both Australia and China and provides critical insight into delivering the best outcomes for clients.
- Most recently, Wes led an operations and engineering team to design and construct a large scale water process engineering facility and production line in Ningbo (China).
Hon. Jim Elder
- Extensive Government experience as the former Queensland Premier and Minister for State Development and Trade
- Parliamentary Service 1989-2001 as Minister for Transport and Minister assisting Premier on Economic and Trade Development; Minister for Health; Minister of Business, Industry and Regional Development; Deputy Leader of the Opposition; Shadow Minister for Business, Industry and Transport; Shadow Minister for Transport, Youth, Spot and Recreation
- Specialised skills in business development and Government interaction with the private sector including joint venture, Private and Public Partnerships (PPP), project development, investment attraction and state purchasing policy
- Chairman role and Directorships include Whitsunday Marketing and Development Corporation; Australian Petroleum International Exploration and Development Ltd; British Borneo Petroleum Australia Ltd; Careflight Medical Services Australia.
Automation & Electrical Engineering Manager
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Hons), Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Siemens S7 PLC Classic Training, Certified by Siemens
- AutoCAD Electrical, Certified by Imaginit Technologies
- Roni excels in his field and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team at Infinite Water.
- Areas of expertise include development of control system software utilising SCAD, HMI and PLC technologies; production of electrical layout, single line diagrams and schematic drawings; commissioning in-field and on-site in accordance with company quality standards; design and document specifics to Australian quality standards.
- Roni’s forward thinking continuously develops significant efficiencies in electrical design and software control to create streamlined design and cost saving benefits to our customers.
QA, Safety & Environment Manager
- One of the most experienced people in his field, Greg has 12 years as a Senior Mining Operational Professional (including Inspector of Mines and Mining Engineer for Mt. Isa Region); 17 years as a Regional occupational Health and Safety Manager (including OSH and Environment Manager at Minerals and Petroleum Victoria); and 21 years as Mines, Dangerous Goods (DG) and Explosives Inspector in Australia.
- Areas of expertise include mining engineering, OHS legislation, compliance, prevention, regulatory approvals, modern OHS, Safety Management Systems (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Case and Safety Assessment of major mining and environmental hazards.
- Greg has worked closely with Infinite Water to ensure the highest level of safety, environmental and quality assurance systems are developed and implemented within the organisation.