Automation & Electrical Engineering Manager
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Hons), Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Siemens S7 PLC Classic Training, Certified by Siemens
- AutoCAD Electrical, Certified by Imaginit Technologies
- Roni excels in his field and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team at Infinite Water.
- Areas of expertise include development of control system software utilising SCAD, HMI and PLC technologies; production of electrical layout, single line diagrams and schematic drawings; commissioning in-field and on-site in accordance with company quality standards; design and document specifics to Australian quality standards.
- Roni’s forward thinking continuously develops significant efficiencies in electrical design and software control to create streamlined design and cost saving benefits to our customers.
QA, Safety & Environment Manager
- One of the most experienced people in his field, Greg has 12 years as a Senior Mining Operational Professional (including Inspector of Mines and Mining Engineer for Mt. Isa Region); 17 years as a Regional occupational Health and Safety Manager (including OSH and Environment Manager at Minerals and Petroleum Victoria); and 21 years as Mines, Dangerous Goods (DG) and Explosives Inspector in Australia.
- Areas of expertise include mining engineering, OHS legislation, compliance, prevention, regulatory approvals, modern OHS, Safety Management Systems (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Case and Safety Assessment of major mining and environmental hazards.
- Greg has worked closely with Infinite Water to ensure the highest level of safety, environmental and quality assurance systems are developed and implemented within the organisation.