- After completing a PhD in Organisational Psychology (specialising in Mergers and Acquisitions, University of Queensland, Australia), Agatha went on to start successful private construction, development and consultancy companies.
- With over 12 years experience, Agatha is a passionate leader with a track record of successfully leading companies to high growth and performance.
- Agatha is in charge of the commercial, technical and organisational interests the company and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
Executive Director – Technical
- Gheorghe has over 35 years experience in Fluid Engineering, Engineering in Manufacturing, Process Engineering (water), plant & equipment design, and new technology development.
- Gheorghe has been engaged as an advisor on various water issues by reputable organisations and Government agencies including the CSIRO, Water Corporation of Western Australia, WA Department of Water and Energy Resources Australia Ltd.
- For the last decade, Gheorghe has lead a team of researchers and engineers to refine the Advanced Catalytic Oxidation processes in water treatment system design and equipment. This has lead to unprecedented leaps in cost benefits, robustness and overall capabilities.
- With the development of the HYDROXON™ process, Gheorghe continues to be at the forefront of water treatment technology and sustainable solutions.
- Tim Koster has been involved in the successful establishment and operation of water industry businesses including Founder of Culligan Water Australia (domestic and commercial water filtration); Azure Water & Infrastructure Fund based in Dubai UAE; $20m pre-IPO funding & business model development for ASX listed Water Resources Group Ltd; Coal Seam Gas Water Treatment joint venture with Severn Trent UK.
- High level commercial achievements include business development and investment banking that encompassed establishing and arranging funding for Wilshire Asset Management (Australia); funding the merger and launch of REX Airlines; funding of Bill Express (14,000 electronic terminal pre-IPO funding); established Convergence Capital in Sydney, London and Dubai; licensed Investment Banking operations focussed on pre-IPO & Funds Management.
- Current Director of Spar Capital Partners investment group (2012 to current); owner of Spar Leasing, AgResourceCo.; Digital HR, Supply & Trading platform, Philips River Pre-IPOPhosphate Production Co.
Executive Director – Operations
- Wes has over 20 years experience in industrial services, construction and wastewater management industries.
- His previous roles include Managing Director of Steamit Group and Executive Director of publicly listed Transpacific Industries.
- Wes drives Infinite Water’s operations in both Australia and China and provides critical insight into delivering the best outcomes for clients.
- Most recently, Wes led an operations and engineering team to design and construct a large scale water process engineering facility and production line in Ningbo (China).
Hon. Jim Elder
- Extensive Government experience as the former Deputy Queensland Premier and Minister for State Development and Trade
- Parliamentary Service 1989-2001 as Minister for Transport and Minister assisting Premier on Economic and Trade Development; Minister for Health; Minister of Business, Industry and Regional Development; Deputy Leader of the Opposition; Shadow Minister for Business, Industry and Transport; Shadow Minister for Transport, Youth, Spot and Recreation
- Specialised skills in business development and Government interaction with the private sector including joint venture, Private and Public Partnerships (PPP), project development, investment attraction and state purchasing policy
- Chairman role and Directorships include Whitsunday Marketing and Development Corporation; Australian Petroleum International Exploration and Development Ltd; British Borneo Petroleum Australia Ltd; Careflight Medical Services Australia.