- Original founder of the First State Funds Management business in his role as General Manager Corporate Finance at State Bank of New South Wales and prior to that with Rural Bank of NSW. That business is now one of Australia’s largest fund management groups owned by Commonwealth Bank.
- Founding chief executive of Record Investments Limited one of Australia’s largest listed fund managers with a market capitalisation of A$4 billion before being taken over.
- Managing Director of a US$3billion Singapore based investment fund with investments in range of international assets.
- Previous management responsibility for wholesale funds in Australia for various assets classes including energy projects in Europe, Australia and North America and infrastructure projects ranging from pipelines to water projects, rail sector developments, electricity distribution and similar.
- Previous primary responsibility for multiple real estate asset funds listed in Australia and Singapore and unlisted investment vehicles in Australia.
- Deep background in the development and design of products that require detailed “asset specialists” and the imparting of that knowledge to investors.
Matthew C. Ng
- An investment banker and business entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience.
- Strong record of accomplishment in capital raising with on the ground experience in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
- Exceptional abilities in developing an international business from concepts, financing, operation, stock exchange listing and eventual trade sale.
- Founder of Et-china.com International Holdings Limited and was the CEO and President of the group, which became the second largest tour operator company in China.
- Great understanding of Chinese business practice and the evolution and direction of business and investment trend.